|Book your appointment today! 905-850-SPINE|
SPINEgroup® Med/Rehab is proud to be a leading, award-winning rehab organization.
As a company that is owned and operated by regulated healthcare professionals and researchers, we truly make quality of care in rehabilitation services and healthcare performance management our mission.
As a member of SPINEgroup’s clinical team, you will provide Physiotherapy Services in a community setting. This is an opportunity to work 1:1 with clients and enjoy a relatively flexible work schedule. High volume with quality of care as paramount.
· Conducting client assessments, treatment planning and intervention for a mix of private, OHIP, senior and child populations.
· Supporting an evidence-based approach to patient care and professional practice in close collaboration with our clinical team.
· Registration in good standing with the College of Physiotherapists of Ontario (CPO).
· Experience working with both Seniors and Children.
· Strong interpersonal skills and ability to build relationships with an interdisciplinary team.
· Valid Ontario Driver’s License and access to a vehicle.
· Ideal candidate lives in reasonably close proximity to the clinic (Vaughan, North York, Brampton, Woodbridge, Maple)
· Acupuncture would be considered an asset.
· Proof of CPO registration, current professional liability insurance and references required upon request.
Please send CV at firstname.lastname@example.org
Date to be filled: Immediately