|Book your appointment today! 905-850-SPINE|
Medical Physician, Pain Management
SPINEgroup offers a unique and rewarding clinical experience for physicians.
We are seeking (1) Family physician or Physiatrist with an interest/skills with medical pain and spine pain management to join our clinical team at our “executive style” health clinic .
Vaughan is an expanding community with a mixed demographic. There is currently a shortage of family practice and no genuine “executive style” comprehensive Med/Rehab clinic in Vaughan. The physician(s) must be committed to quality care and recorded patient outcomes, evidence-based practices and working in an integrated, collaborative practice. with a variety of clinical professionals including a clinical psychologist, physiotherapy and other rehabilitation professionals.
A medical practice in the area of pain management, specifically for spine conditions presents a very unique opportunity to build a large/busy practice in the Vaughan/Woodbridge area. Qualifications: Medical degree with registration with CPSO and CCFP required.
- Turn key operation, with waiting area, full reception/office assistant
- Located in a ideal mixed residential and business area and near several Toronto neighbourhoods
- Located in mixed demographic with young families and aging population
- Very close to major highways, i.e. Highway 400 and Highway 407
- Drug stores, diagnostic labs close by (directly across the road)
- Opportunity for some in-house diagnostics
- Open 6 days a week with flexible scheduling options
- Clinic located on Ground floor
- Permanent full-time or part-time position, depending on physician schedule.
- Registered nurse RN is provided onsite for intake and assistance
- Very busy practice with large physician referral for pain management
- Flexible hours, as defined by physician
- EMR: Abelmed with fully digital and electronic, full billing support
- Pharmacy and diagnostic labs in very close proximity
- Wage: salaried or fee for service with competitive split with guaranteed minimum hours
- Professional upscale clinic with large and fully furnished/equipped medical office(s)
- New Grads welcome- great opportunity to grow in Vaughan
- Free parking
Please submit CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or contact our clinic at 905-850-7746